Thursday, October 4, 2012

Alpacas!















Meet Freckles (the little polka-dotted one) and her mom Semi. They live next door at Owl Ridge Alpacas. This family-run farm offers tours and alpaca education to our guests who wander on over for a visit. Baby Freckles has been sold, but I just learned that their most recent acquisition is a 4 week old alpaca. I can't wait to see it!

If you visit, you will also see bunnies, horses, the coolest bantam and other varieties of chickens, a rooster of course, and turkeys. They also have luxurious knitting wool from the herd and other alpaca-related items for sale. For more information, visit: www.owlridgealpacas.com

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable M. I wouldn't mind having one of those to cuddle with :) Of course our dog might be a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep waiting for the latest installment... and it has been so long since you've last posted. I miss hearing what's been going on.

    ReplyDelete