1) just this week launched a new web site (many and better pics still to be added)
2) began renovations on the third guest room (opens this spring - fingers crossed)
3) lost 2 cats - R.I.P. Squatter and Joe*. Little Pip and Jake the Dog are still with us (although we think Jake losing his hearing)
4) massage therapy school is continuing to be a life changing event for Michele (more later)
5) now accept credit cards (thanks, iPhone!)
6) often ranked #1 B&B in Interlaken on Trip Advisor (alternating the #2 spot with our friends at the Black Walnut whom we frequently pelt with commercial eggs. Hey, Jack and Rich--remember all those referrals?!)
7) ranked in the top 10% of all b&bs in the Finger Lakes
8) managed to maintain work/life/school balance, good health, and cheerful dispositions but gave up trying to blog frequently.
9) got our riding lawn mower fixed - yippee!
*Gone before I could tell you that he could climb a tree, steal an egg from a nest, carry it in his mouth down the trunk, and devour it in the yard. Cool cat trick!